• Manufactured in stainless steel EN 1.
4509 AISI 441 with brushed and polished finish.
• Non visible galvanized surface.
• Always supplied with labyrinth filter – enamelled filters can be installed on request • Provide for a pressure loss of 120 Pa.
• Hoods up to 4000mm are manufactured in a single part – from 4200 to 6000 they are manufactured in 2 parts.
• The receiver on this version is equipped with a canopy for smoke recovery in case of high concentration.
• The lower part of the receiver, which is inclined at 45°, is used for the filters, inserts and for collecting fats; a tap is provided for grease emptying.
• Inward turned profiled folds for perfect rigidity and burr-free finish.
• Optional internal motor for H540 hoods.
1000X1100X400 , 1200X1100X400 , 1500X1100X400 , 1700X1100X400 , 2000X1100X400 , 2200X1100X400 , 2500X1100X400 , 2700X1100X400 , 3000X1100X400 , 3200X1100X400 , 3500X1100X400 , 3700X1100X400 , 4000X1100X400 , 4200X1100X400 , 4500X1100X400 , 4700X1100X400 , 5000X1100X400 , 5200X1100X400 , 5500X1100X400 , 5700X1100X400 , 6000X1100X400