• Manufactured in stainless steel EN 1.
4509 AISI 441 with brushed and polished finish.
• Non visible galvanized surface.
• Always supplied with labyrinth filter – enamelled filters can be installed on request • Provide for a pressure loss of 120 Pa.
• Hoods up to 4000mm are manufactured in a single part – from 4200 to 6000 they are manufactured in 2 parts.
• The receiver on this version is equipped with a canopy for smoke recovery in case of high concentration.
• The lower part of the receiver, which is inclined at 45°, is used for the filters, inserts and for collecting fats; a tap is provided for grease emptying.
• Inward turned profiled folds for perfect rigidity and burr-free finish.
• Optional internal motor for H540 hoods.
1000X950X540 , 1200X950X540 , 1500X950X540 , 1700X950X540 , 2000X950X540 , 2200X950X540 , 2500X950X540 , 2700X950X540 , 3000X950X540 , 3200X950X540 , 3500X950X540 , 3700X950X540 , 4000X950X540 , 4200X950X540 , 4500X950X540 , 4700X950X540 , 5000X950X540 , 5200X950X540 , 5500X950X540 , 5700X950X540 , 6000X950X540